Guys helpp

dawar33285

Question

Hi I hope you guys are doing fine. Few days ago I got a order on my gig asking me about converting psd to html. The guy told me it should be responsive and we agreed on two day dealine. I completed the order in few hours and sent him the project. He loved it and gave me 5 stars rating and said he will work for me more. After few hours he came to me saying that its not good its not responsive for mobile. I told him the design you sent is not possible on mobile but its responsive for all devices above 500px. Hes a developer himself he said add a scroll i told him I am busy in office I will if I am free. After a day my order got cancelled even i dont the task what should i do now my order completion rate is 75% which is not my fault. And is this how fiverr works its weird.

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

9 answers to this question

Hi there

About this

"After a few hours, he came to me saying that it's not good it's not responsive for mobile. I told him the design you sent is not possible on mobile but it's responsive for all devices above 500px. "

Part of this is your fault though.

As professional Sellers,  we should check the task throrughly and provide Buyers with an accurate explanation of the project. Don't accept the order, and at the end told the Buyer that it's not doable.

Of course Your Buyer not happy about this.

Next time, you should explain upfront to the client. 🙂

• Like 14
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, dawar33285 said:

After few hours he came to me saying that its not good its not responsive for mobile.

This is entirely your fault. If the site is not possible to make responsive, it is your responsibility to inform him before the delivery of the project. Making a dispute is the client's right if he not got the result that he was looking for. Learn the lesson from this mistake and take care next time.

• Like 9

i mean the buyer should tell what he wants and not whine about it after completing the order he should check the project with his eyes opened not closed it was only one page if he told me before marking as done. Fiverr only cares about buyer its not my fault he marked as done. Even if its partially my fault why fiverr decreasing my rank and order completion rate plus taking my money after i worked hard on it its not fair and stupid.

Edited by dawar33285
  • Like 7

20 hours ago, s_a_zuhair said:

This is entirely your fault. If the site is not possible to make responsive, it is your responsibility to inform him before the delivery of the project. Making a dispute is the client's right if he not got the result that he was looking for. Learn the lesson from this mistake and take care next time.

i absolutely told the buyer check if this is what he wants responsive and all he said ok and gave me review how is this my fault???

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, dawar33285 said:

buyer should tell what he wants and not whine about it after completing the order he should check the project with his eyes opened not closed it

He did tell you what he wanted but you were not clear about what you could deliver. 

He trusted your work and probably marks the order done without looking at it thoroughly but it's your job as a professional seller to keep your standard at work and be clear with your words.

• Like 7

Just now, imamiopial said:

He did tell you what he wanted but you were not clear about what you could deliver. 

He trusted your work and probably marks the order done without looking at it thoroughly but it's your job as a professional seller to keep your standard at work and be clear with your words.

brother i asked him to check if this what he wanted why is it my fault there can be some issues i am a human being not AI even gpt makes mistake so i wanted to ensure what do u think canceling after marking as done is right that i am wrong? lol

• Like 5

On 6/18/2023 at 1:19 PM, dawar33285 said:

I told him the design you sent is not possible on mobile

Well you should've clarified this before taking the order.

On 6/18/2023 at 1:19 PM, dawar33285 said:

The guy told me it should be responsive and we agreed on two day dealine.

You agreed to the terms and didn't deliver as mentioned.

• Like 5