Edit wording of Inbox messages of Promoted Gigs

zoewynns

Question

Hi! Wondering if anyone knows how to edit the exact wording that shows up when buyers see a promoted inbox message. I got a message a couple days ago replying to the inbox ad saying something like "Yes, that would be great!" but I have no idea what actual wording is being used to promote my gig in the inbox, so I didn't know how to respond. Anyone know? Thanks! 

• Like 15

4 answers to this question

8 hours ago, zoewynns said:

Hi! Wondering if anyone knows how to edit the exact wording that shows up when buyers see a promoted inbox message. I got a message a couple days ago replying to the inbox ad saying something like "Yes, that would be great!" but I have no idea what actual wording is being used to promote my gig in the inbox, so I didn't know how to respond. Anyone know? Thanks! 

Based on this post here, the Inbox Ads usually start with "Looking for ....?" + [whatever service you are offering].

Hopefully, that helps you!

....on a different note (no pun intended!), I love your seller intro video! Great job putting that together!

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 15

4 hours ago, zoewynns said:

Thanks, that's really helpful! Sorry for the very late response but I appreciate the compliment on the video!! I'm not a video editor at all so I'm happy it turned out decently LOL

Hi @zoewynns! I noticed you were listed on the #1 recommended "Inspiration" in Fiverr's notification to me this morning (reminding me to post my seller intro video). I just wanted to tell Fiverr that I saw your video first! 😊

image.png.6ec55daa2c34bea9673b2fffff9178ad.png

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/stand-out-with-an-intro-video

image.thumb.png.4d652a753ac858a2a6707f14c85b78d9.png

Also, Fiverr did update their Help Center with new information (with pictures) about these Inbox Ads:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017729338-Promoted-Gigs?segment=seller

• Like 7