What i need to do

diegodbgt

Question

guys I need your help, I did a 55 page translation service ($1850) within 5 days and delivered in 3 and for that they gave me a "bonus" for 2500 in total I know it sounds like a scam but technically I was paid for this site where they said that I should have created an account since it would be via bank transfer but for me to access a part of withdraw the site ask for an online ID card .. that's where my question comes in .. should I continue or is it really a scam my conversation with the buyer was via Gmail and then they transferred me to telegram to talk about the payment method ... the website photo and the domain.

bigjfxpro.com

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by diegodbgt
  • Like 5
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, everything has to go through Fiverr. Communication has to go through Fiverr (not Gmail or Telegram), payment has to go through Fiverr, everything has to go through Fiverr.

Is this even about a Fiverr order? Did you get paid through Fiverr?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Up 3

3 minutes ago, catwriter said:

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, everything has to go through Fiverr. Communication has to go through Fiverr (not Gmail or Telegram), payment has to go through Fiverr, everything has to go through Fiverr.

Is this even about a Fiverr order? Did you get paid through Fiverr?

the initial conversation was via fiveer and we agreed to talk via Gmail about work and everything else

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

7 minutes ago, diegodbgt said:

the initial conversation was via fiveer and we agreed to talk via Gmail about work and everything else

That's a violation of Fiverr's terms of service. One that can get you permanently banned. And in your previous topics, you were already warned that all attempts to take you away from Fiverr are a scam.

And you didn't answer my second question, so I'm guessing that they have never placed an order on Fiverr.

Or did they?

If there was no order on Fiverr, you have most likely worked for free.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Up 4

11 minutes ago, catwriter said:

That's a violation of Fiverr's terms of service. One that can get you permanently banned. And in your previous topics, you were already warned that all attempts to take you away from Fiverr are a scam.

And you didn't answer my second question, so I'm guessing that they have never placed an order on Fiverr.

Or did they?

If there was no order on Fiverr, you have most likely worked for free.

about having done the job or not he didn't order via fiveer but my question is what about that site? what exactly would this balance be a scammer site too?

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, diegodbgt said:

about having done the job or not he didn't order via fiveer

Then your question has nothing to do with Fiverr, and yet, you're asking about it on Fiverr's official forum. And admitting that you have committed an offence that gets people permanently banned from Fiverr.

2 minutes ago, diegodbgt said:

what about that site?

It took me less than 30 seconds of internet search to find out that it's not a legitimate site. It's most likely an investment scam site, where they ask you to deposit money first and then you'll get huge money back, or something like that. Of course, you never get anything. And with them asking you to send them your ID, it could be identity theft, too.

• Like 5
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Then your question has nothing to do with Fiverr, and yet, you're asking about it on Fiverr's official forum. And admitting that you have committed an offence that gets people permanently banned from Fiverr.

It took me less than 30 seconds of internet search to find out that it's not a legitimate site. It's most likely an investment scam site, where they ask you to deposit money first and then you'll get huge money back, or something like that. Of course, you never get anything. And with them asking you to send them your ID, it could be identity theft, too.

I didn't want to offend anyone or anything like that but it's because I'm new and I thought I could clear up these doubts and if in a way it would even be an alert if someone received the same type of proposal, but even so, thanks for clarifying everything

• Like 4

1 minute ago, diegodbgt said:

but it's because I'm new

And you have asked before if those messages asking for contact outside of Fiverr were legit, and you were told multiple times that they were not. That they were a scam. And yet you fell for the very same scam.

2 minutes ago, diegodbgt said:

I thought I could clear up these doubts and if in a way it would even be an alert if someone received the same type of proposal

People receive the same type of proposal all the time. And they ask about it on the forum. Forum is full of topics like yours.

And yet, people keep ignoring the advice they were given. And they don't read what's already on the forum.

Sometimes I wonder if there's any point in answering questions like yours. It looks like people refuse to learn until they get scammed.

4 minutes ago, diegodbgt said:

I didn't want to offend anyone or anything like that

It's not about offending, it's about breaking Fiverr's rules. Which you were supposed to read when you signed up. Here's the link to them: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

• Like 3
  • Up 6