None of my first clients have left reviews!

graycat331

Question

Even after kindly reminding my clients to leave a review for my work, they have not. Since Fiverr does not show jobs you have completed without reviews, it effectively puts me in the basement with other sellers having no work completed. My profile does show "last work completed..." but that only indicates that you've had at most one client. The fact that a seller can't review a buyer until the buyer does first only ads insult to injury.

• Like 19
  • Sad 4

7 answers to this question

Hi @graycat331, I know how devastating it can be for a new seller to work hard for your first orders .... only to have them not leave a review. I've had that happen many times as a new seller. Since reviews are optional, there's not much that sellers can do except for making each order your best and trying to exceed your customer's expectations so that they will want to leave a review. 

Even so, it can take a long time to build up reviews. On one of my gigs (which I've had for over a year and a half), I finally got my 7th review because only 40-50% of the buyers on that gig leave reviews.

• Like 17
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3