Today I receive warning from fiverr

dt_zn_

Question

Could anyone please guide me what does this mean I did nothing "Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. This goes against our community ideals"

Please guide me what should I do it's my 1st warning they are saying but I have done nothing I just got 8 orders in past months randomly and please tell me for how much long my account will be flagged?

• Like 15
  • Sad 8

20 answers to this question

Hi @dt_zn_, if you feel that the warning was issued by mistake, you can submit a ticket stating that you have done nothing wrong and for them to clarify (or provide proof) of the reason for the warning. Based on their message, Fiverr thinks your buying history is suspicious (or there is something suspicious with your current orders).

We are fellow sellers here, so we can't see your buying history (as a buyer) and we can't tell if you asked for positive reviews (which is against Fiverr's ToS).

• Like 14
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Hi @dt_zn_, if you feel that the warning was issued by mistake, you can submit a ticket stating that you have done nothing wrong and for them to clarify (or provide proof) of the reason for the warning. Based on their message, Fiverr thinks your buying history is suspicious (or there is something suspicious with your current orders).

We are fellow sellers here, so we can't see your buying history (as a buyer) and we can't tell if you asked for positive reviews (which is against Fiverr's ToS).

ok but do you know for many many days my account will be in flagged?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Just now, dt_zn_ said:

ok but do you know for many many days my account will be in flagged?

Once you get a warning, it's always on your record. Fiverr can decide to shut down your account anytime in the future based on past violations.

However, for leveling purposes, if you don't have any warnings for the past 30 days (and you meet all of the other requirements to level up), you should be able to move up to the next level.

• Like 14
  • Up 3

2 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Once you get a warning, it's always on your record. Fiverr can decide to shut down your account anytime in the future based on past violations.

However, for leveling purposes, if you don't have any warnings for the past 30 days (and you meet all of the other requirements to level up), you should be able to move up to the next level.

thanks, I'll make sure I won't do anything but I literally didn't do anything and they did this

• Like 10

1 minute ago, dt_zn_ said:

but I literally didn't do anything and they did this

Then submit a ticket. Sometimes they are wrong, so if that's the case, you should be able to dispute it fairly easily. Be professional in your communication and ask for proof.

• Like 10
  • Up 6

Just now, vickieito said:

Then submit a ticket. Sometimes they are wrong, so if that's the case, you should be able to dispute it fairly easily. Be professional in your communication and ask for proof.

OK. I will thanks for the guidance you're great 

• Like 12

I got the exact same e-mail today from Fiverr and I am honestly just as confused as you. I have sent an e-mail to Fiverr asking for an explanation since it doesn't make any sense to me. I can sincerely say that I haven't engaged in any activities like that and always followed the guidelines. So weird.

• Like 9

On 6/17/2023 at 10:26 PM, dt_zn_ said:

Could anyone please guide me what does this mean I did nothing "Your account has been flagged for purchasing or selling with the intent to falsely increase ratings and/or levels. This goes against our community ideals"

Please guide me what should I do it's my 1st warning they are saying but I have done nothing I just got 8 orders in past months randomly and please tell me for how much long my account will be flagged?

First you have to read fiverr all terms and condition then if you think you have no mistack, you will submit a ticket.

For better experience click here-@ https://community.fiverr.com/forum_rules/

• Like 12

@dt_zn_ Hello, I came across your post while looking into a similar situation with my account. Wondering if you ever got the matter resolved and if CS provided any insight into why your account received a warning without reason. Hope all is well!

Edited by mpb0707
  • Like 6

On 6/17/2023 at 1:26 PM, dt_zn_ said:

Did you read Fiverr TOS first?

• Like 3