1st Service

simo_palumbo_96

Question

3 answers to this question

To increase your chances of getting a 1st service, try optimizing your profile and being more proactive. Update your profile with relevant information, showcase your skills, and provide a clear description of the services you offer. Additionally, actively reach out to potential clients, promote your services on social media, and consider participating in community discussions to increase your visibility. Persistence and proactive engagement can help attract clients and increase your chances of getting contacted.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, jasonkirkveer said:

To increase your chances of getting a 1st service, try optimizing your profile and being more proactive. Update your profile with relevant information, showcase your skills, and provide a clear description of the services you offer. Additionally, actively reach out to potential clients, promote your services on social media, and consider participating in community discussions to increase your visibility. Persistence and proactive engagement can help attract clients and increase your chances of getting contacted.

The fact is that I don't have many skills for now because this is let's say "my first job" and apart for translations and writing , I don't have much to offer at all. I am also getting weird messages of people telling me to contact them via telegram and I don't really trust them. One person said that they would give me 2000 dollars for translating a book made of 155 pages and when I asked about payments nobody replied. 

• Like 8