Not getting messages from new buyers anymore

henry_savvy

I need your help everyone:
For about a year, I have been very active on Fiverr, with good impressions and always getting messages from new clients, almost every other day. Unfortunately, for about a month now, no new client has sent me a message. My impressions and clicks have nosedived, gone all time low. I no longer get notifications for buyer's brief match.

What could be the reason please?
How do I come out of this?
  • Like 6
  • Sad 2

3 minutes ago, henry_savvy said:

Thanks for your quick response please. However, that is just one rating bad rating from a "not so nice" buyer. I feel my other ratings are OK. Please, would it be possible to explain how this one rating is responsible and what I can do to get out of this, if you do not mind?

That buyer might have given you a negative private feedback too that resulted in low buyer satisfaction and poor performance scores. So try to improve and deliver quality work/services. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

10 minutes ago, henry_savvy said:

However, that is just one rating bad rating from a "not so nice" buyer.

That's the thing, Fiverr expects people to have a great buyer satisfaction rate. If your satisfaction rate is rather low, then obviously they push you back in search and leave others that make buyers happy take the orders. It's normal for any marketplace. So yeah, improving your services and avoiding any bad private review is important. I am dealing with a similar issue, in my case for example I have only great reviews over the past 4 months+, yet some buyers left less than stellar private reviews, even if on the surface, publicly, everything is 5 stars. So yeah, it is what it is, you never know what people can leave privately, all you can do is your best and focus on helping clients. Eventually things will get back to normal.

• Like 6
  • Up 2