Cancel as a buyer

dannycovington

is it late? i hate to be “that guy”, but if there’s still time on the clock, it wouldn’t really be fair to cancel. sellers set their delivery times and they’re clearly stated on the gig page. and i know sellers that get dozens of orders each day, so they literally don’t have time to respond to every message they get.

if it is late, by all means, click the little “mutually cancel this order” link at the very bottom of the order page.

I have purchased and I waited the time he said it would take to deliver. Fiverr started saying it seems his taking a long time but he still had some time. Next thing was he said that the order was delivered, but it wasn’t and I got a note from him saying please wait I am doing it. I thought I would give him a couple of more days but I still don’t have it and now when I go to the resolution centre it tells me to contact the artist only when I try, it says that the artist can’t be contacted? So I can’t contact the artist and I can’t contact the resolution centre? How now?

Archived