Getting Impression But not getting any single clicks on my gig.

mdrana_dev

Hello Everyone,

I have a total of 5 gigs in my profile. 3 gigs are getting good impressions but not getting any clicks. I tried many ways by changing the gig title, description, and tags. Is there anyone who can give me a good solution for this? I think my gig images look good. So why am I m not getting any clicks? Besides this, I use gig video for my gig. Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/mdrana_dev

gig impression.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

To increase clicks on your Fiverr gig:

Optimize gig title and description.
Improve gig visuals.
Offer compelling gig packages.
Conduct keyword research.
Promote gig externally.
Seek feedback and reviews.
Analyze competitors.
Participate in Fiverr community.
Utilize Fiverr promotions.
Continuously optimize and experiment.

• Like 12

6 hours ago, mdrana_dev said:

Hello Everyone,

I have a total of 5 gigs in my profile. 3 gigs are getting good impressions but not getting any clicks. I tried many ways by changing the gig title, description, and tags. Is there anyone who can give me a good solution for this? I think my gig images look good. So why am I m not getting any clicks? Besides this, I use gig video for my gig. Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/mdrana_dev

gig impression.png

if your gigs are taking impressions and few click or no click, the problem can be your image and your price.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

On 6/14/2023 at 7:58 PM, gurgenbenashvil said:

To increase clicks on your Fiverr gig:

Optimize gig title and description.
Improve gig visuals.
Offer compelling gig packages.
Conduct keyword research.
Promote gig externally.
Seek feedback and reviews.
Analyze competitors.
Participate in Fiverr community.
Utilize Fiverr promotions.
Continuously optimize and experiment.

Thanks gurgenbenashvil for your opinion. I changed the gig title and description few days ago. And I m promoting my gigs also. So I should change the gig images and tweak the price section a little bit.

On 6/14/2023 at 8:59 PM, venonusa said:

if your gigs are taking impressions and few click or no click, the problem can be your image and your price.

I also think so. Maybe I also need to tweak my prices

• Like 9

Hello there, It can be frustrating when you're not getting clicks on your gigs despite having good impressions. Here are a few suggestions to improve your click-through rate:

1. Target the right audience with accurate gig titles, descriptions, and tags.
  2. Optimize gig titles and descriptions with relevant low competitive and high demand keywords.
  3. Review and adjust pricing to ensure competitiveness.
  4. Ensure visually appealing gig images and engaging gig videos.
  5. Seek feedback from others to improve your gigs.
  6. Promote your gigs on social media and engage with potential customers.
Edited by farjananave
  • Like 8

On 6/15/2023 at 6:34 AM, farjananave said:

Hello there, It can be frustrating when you're not getting clicks on your gigs despite having good impressions. Here are a few suggestions to improve your click-through rate:

1. Target the right audience with accurate gig titles, descriptions, and tags.
  2. Optimize gig titles and descriptions with relevant low competitive and high demand keywords.
  3. Review and adjust pricing to ensure competitiveness.
  4. Ensure visually appealing gig images and engaging gig videos.
  5. Seek feedback from others to improve your gigs.
  6. Promote your gigs on social media and engage with potential customers.

Thanks a lot, @farjananave I will try to reach out to all of them. Again thanks to share this helpful information

On 6/15/2023 at 9:45 AM, shaheen_islam said:

First of all, I would like to say Change your gig image. because So much content in your gig image. It isn't attractive. That's why the Client or other people don't click on your gig. 

Helpful information. Thanks, @shaheen_islam

• Like 8

Hello Fiverr Community,

I have edited my 2 gigs on Fiverr. Because My gig was getting impressions but not getting any clicks. That's why I optimized my gig images, changed the title, edited the description and keyword, and also metadata. Can I get the benefits of clicks and impressions for ranking better now? Give me some advice about this.

Thanks, Everyone.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

HI there,

I published a gig today with an eye-catchy thumbnail and video. But when I published then I found a mistake in my gig thumbnail keyword. I wrote the wrong word " Websiet" instead of " WEBSITE ". Will it affect ranking? What should I do now? Should I change the video for this mistake 😔 Please see the attached Image. Thanks, Everyone

Screenshot_121.png

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

I am getting impressions on my gigs but not getting clicks as much. I changed my gig title, tag, description, and images and edited them (12 days ago) for better performance. But still don't have any improvement. What are the effective tips for me? Please help me to reach out! Thanks

Screenshot_132.png

• Like 9

• 2 months later...

There are two reasons I can think of!

1. Fiverr needs a few days or weeks to readjust your gigs based on your new metrics and new level. Even when I received my Level 1 and Level 2 badges, it took about a week for my gigs to return to normal.

2. When you're gaining a new level, you're entering a completely new space with a different target audience. So, if your Gigs were performing better as a new seller, it doesn't mean that will still be the case now. You may be the best in the 'New Seller' category, but in the 'Level 1' category, there may be thousands of other good sellers that buyers would prefer to consider instead of you. So, look at other gigs in your category and do some research based on your new target audience.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 1 year later...

Hello Community, 👋
I’ve been facing some problems with my gig. It was doing great for a few months, but now it’s not showing up as high in the rankings, and I haven't gotten any orders for a while. I really want to get my gig back on track. What do you recommend? Please share some tips and tricks that can help. ☺️

Thanks so much!

Masud

Screenshot_52.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...