Hey everyone I am new on Fiverr please promote me

mac770

Hello everyone,

I am new to this platform and have been consistently active for the past month. Despite my best efforts, I haven't received any orders yet. I am determined to make this work and would greatly appreciate any tips or advice you might have for a new seller like me. How can I effectively promote myself and stand out from the competition? Your guidance would be invaluable, and I am truly grateful for any assistance you can provide.

Thank you sincerely.

Here is a link of my Profile 

https://www.fiverr.com/mac770

• Like 18
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/14/2023 at 8:07 PM, mac770 said:

and would greatly appreciate any tips or advice you might have for a new seller like me. How can I effectively promote myself and stand out from the competition?

The first 5 things you should do when starting your Fiverr career,

The first 5 things you should do, once you've decided to make it on Fiverr, according to a TRS (yes, that's me, at least as of now, March 2022, and since December 2018; not to brag, but just so you know that I must have done at least a few things right and might know what I'm talking about).

1. Read Fiverr's Terms of Service (I’m a link to the ToS, click me and read, now!, then come back and read on.);
2. Read all the articles in Fiverr's Help Center – the Seller and the Buyer section;
3. Look at lots of Gigs in the category you want to sell in. Lots mean lots. Not just those in the top row;
4. Think of your Fiverr business as a business. Because it is, or at least could be;
5. Keep reading, analyzing, learning, thinking, and experimenting;

PS: It shouldn't need saying, but, anyway, here goes: You need to bring a SKILL to the table. If you don't have one, then THAT is your goal #1-5. Get a skill. And if you want to make money from it, get a skill that sells, and make it a skill that YOU have at least a hint of a chance to sell here. Be a dreamer, if you can afford it, else, be realistic. 🍀

Any Thoughts Or Additional Comments?
Read the full article written by @miiila right here:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

No Orders? Here Are 7 Updates You Can Make During The Slow Times.

When business slows down, it's a good time to update your business and gigs. That way, when orders pick up again, your business runs smoothly and efficiently. Below are some of the things you can update during your downtime. Please feel free to add to the list!

1. Quick Responses (QR);
2. Portfolio;
3. Titles & Tags;
4. Average Selling Price (ASP);
5. Profile & Gig Text;
6. Workflow & Processes;
7. Gig Videos;

So there you have it! Seven different things that you can update when you have the time. Once you make your updates, don't forget to monitor your gigs to see how they perform over time.

Read the full article written by @vickieito right here:

• Like 8

These are the topics, which will be covered in this article:

1. What are common Fiverr myths and bad advice that should be ignored?
  2. What is forum etiquette and how should I behave here to get the most out of it?
  3. How do I optimize my gigs, and increase my impressions and orders?
  4. How do I talk to customers and be professional to make sales?
  5. How can I be successful with Buyer Requests?
  6. How do I spot a scam?
  7. What is the difference between Public and Private Ratings?
  8. What is Seller Plus and how do I join?
  9. What are the Seller levels and when will I get TRS?
  10. What are Buyer levels and what do they mean?
  11. What are promoted gigs and why can’t I use them?
  12. How do I deal with cancellation after I complete the gig successfully?
  13. How do I say no to demanding customers?
  14. My gig was deleted by Fiverr, others weren’t, this is unfair!!
  15. Should I do free work?
  16. Read the ToS!!! Read the Forum!!! Read the Help Center!!!

Read the full article written by @williambryan392 right here:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2023 at 9:25 PM, dev_mh said:

Actually, yes. Your posting style is a bit questionable, simply and only quoting big chunks of advice written by others, without adding anything of your own, and not even using quote marks but just mentioning the original author as an afterthought. It would be at least somewhat better to say you're posting someone else's advice before the actual quote and to use quote marks, and to add at least a thought or two of your own to the discussion. The forum would look pretty awful if even more people would just recycle others' old (maybe even outdated) content than are already doing it, like this.

Quoting others' articles isn't generally bad, however, if that's the only content you have to bring to the table, please reconsider and write your own posts, and, if it makes sense, you can still embellish them with proper quotes.

Might be less boring than posting AI-written content (another, more current, malpractice), but still boring, and not in the spirit of a forum.

Sorry, but you've asked, and these are my immediate thoughts. 🙂 

Edited by miiila
  • Like 19
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

38 minutes ago, miiila said:

only quoting big chunks of advice written by others, without adding anything of your own

I think it's better than spreading false advice (like being active 24/7 or posting something AI-driven (which you already mentioned in the reply) ). Actually, I don't achieve anything yet by which I can advise others with my real-life experiences, that's why.

44 minutes ago, miiila said:

and not even using quote marks but just mentioning the original author as an afterthought.

Yes, this is really bad practice. Sorry for this, I got it. From now on, I will try to change this style.

47 minutes ago, miiila said:

Sorry, but you've asked, and these are my immediate thoughts. 🙂

& I am really thankful to you for correcting me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the platform!

A lil advice, just in case, You can do well to go through the "selling on fiverr" section to get authentic info on how the platform works, Do's and Don't, and a lot more that'll help on the "ROUGH JOURNEY".

You'll probably find it hard to distinguish between authentic and false info dispersed all across the vast space on the ...

In short, Fiverr knows Fiverr best, Bye Bye!

• Like 5
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes should not share your profile or gigs here.

Otherwise fiver will kick out from here. 

Other things you can do👇

share you gig social media like linkdin, quora, Facebook etc. 

😊 my good wishes for your first order hope you will get that soon.................. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1