Early Payout on Seller Plus Premium

alvarezcastillo

Question

Hello
I have entered the Seller Plus Premium program today.
I have about 10 orders to release. Fiverr used to let me use Early Payout but a few days ago it didn't let me.

Supposedly with the Seller Plus Premium plan one has access to Early Payout but it would not be allowing me yet, is it activated on orders completed after entering the Program? Will the orders that are finalized in the future be able to have them with early pay?

Thanks!

• Like 12

8 answers to this question

47 minutes ago, alvarezcastillo said:

is it activated on orders completed after entering the Program? Will the orders that are finalized in the future be able to have them with early pay?

Yes, you should see this option an any new order that closes, not on orders that already closed or auto-closes, as @theratypist mentioned.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

53 minutes ago, alvarezcastillo said:

In my next order as a Seller Plus Premium Member I'll have the chance of the Early Payout?

The screenshot shows the order clearing is still at 14 days so perhaps the early payout feature will also apply to orders made after you signed up for Seller Plus.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360017140717-Seller-Plusoverview#h_01GHXPHDQVK2G6STCXYQ24W4VP

Note: The faster withdrawal option (7-day clearance) only affects orders that are completed after you join the Seller Plus program. It does not apply to orders that are marked as "Completed" and start clearing before you join the program.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 7
  • Up 1