Uploading documents to a seller's gig question

crayolexllc

Question

I have two questions about uploading PDF to a gig I'm setting up.

1. What is the purpose of being able to upload two PDFs if a PDF can have an unlimited number of pages?

2. Fiverr states that no matter how many pages are in the PDF, only the first three will appear in the gig. Is there a way a potential customer will be able to view the entire PDF? I don't recall ever seeing a downloadable PDF in a gig on Fiverr.

Thanks!

• Like 8
  • Up 1

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, crayolexllc said:

What is the purpose of being able to upload two PDFs if a PDF can have an unlimited number of pages?

This is just more ways for you to highlight your services. For example, you might want to showcase different types of projects in different files (or have one file for your portfolio and one for more in-depth FAQs).

11 minutes ago, crayolexllc said:

Fiverr states that no matter how many pages are in the PDF, only the first three will appear in the gig. Is there a way a potential customer will be able to view the entire PDF? I don't recall ever seeing a downloadable PDF in a gig on Fiverr.

I'm not sure where you got the three-page limit? I know that the first three images will show up in your gallery for images. As for PDFs, all pages should be visible to a buyer in PC mode (only part of the first page will show in mobile view).

PDFs look like the images in your gallery but have "View Presentation" on it when a buyer looks at it. To view, the buyer just needs to click on "View Presentation" in the upper right corner.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10
  • Up 3

16 minutes ago, vickieito said:

This is just more ways for you to highlight your services. For example, you might want to showcase different types of projects in different files (or have one file for your portfolio and one for more in-depth FAQs).

Ok, that makes sense.

16 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I'm not sure where you got the three-page limit? I know that the first three images will show up in your gallery for images. As for PDFs, all pages should be visible to a buyer in PC mode (only part of the first page will show in mobile view).

I got it from the Fiverr support pages: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010451397 (attached screenshot.)

According to Fiverr, the gig should show 3 images, plus another 3 images, which are the first 3 pages of the PDF. 6 images total. Can someone confirm this?

chrome_AIVb0Di4HH.png

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Whenever I view my PDFs (even when I have 20 pages), all pages are visible once I click on "View Presentation." I've never had an instance when the first three pages show up (it's only on mobile mode that there's an issue with PDFs). I'm also able to view others' PDFs without any issue.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 7
  • Up 1