Hello World to Fiverr...My introduction as freelancer

Hello!! My name is Sirapop, you call me by my nickname Boon. I'm from Thailand and I do content translation from English to Thai and vice versa.

It's so great to hear that there's more opportunity for me to grow as a freelancer who takes the first step into the world of freelancers.

I'd love to make new friends, I see more than just sellers and buyers, I see them as friends, a way to socialize in addition to meeting someone in real life.

• Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

On 6/12/2023 at 5:48 AM, boonrpl1 said:

Hello!! My name is Sirapop, you call me by my nickname Boon. I'm from Thailand and I do content translation from English to Thai and vice versa.

It's so great to hear that there's more opportunity for me to grow as a freelancer who takes the first step into the world of freelancers.

I'd love to make new friends, I see more than just sellers and buyers, I see them as friends, a way to socialize in addition to meeting someone in real life.

Welcome to Fiverr forum💗

• Like 13
  • Up 2

On 6/12/2023 at 6:48 PM, boonrpl1 said:

You are most welcome to our Fiverr forum😦

• Like 12
  • Up 2

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best

• Like 13

Welcome to Fiverr forum.

• Like 12