I am a new seller how can I be successful in fiber if you could share me some ideas

ferdous_islam3

Hello sir, I am a new seller in fiverr.  I have been active on fiverr for two months but still not getting any orders even no one or more are talking to me.If you could share me some comments according to your previous work experience how can I be a successful seller on fiber.

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

@ferdous_islam3  Here is some 'special advise'

You claim to be a digital marketing expert.  

Here is the definition of a digital marketer 

"A Digital Marketer uses digital channels to reach customers, build brand awareness, and promote products and services.

Because of the unique combination of planning, creativity, and strategy their role requires, Digital Marketers wear many hats. They have to master a wide range of skills and tools in order to stay on top of the ever-growing digital media channels they use to create, deploy, manage, and track campaigns."

Source

If you are what you say you are then you should have orders coming through thick and fast based on the principles you would normally follow for a client.  If you're not getting any orders, then I would seriously question whether you should be taking a customers money to grow their business when you can not grow your own! 

I have lectured the theory and practice of Digital Marketing at quite a high level for a long time, and I am shocked by some of the principles I see on Fiverr from people who claim to be experts in the field.  

Digital marketing is more than just sharing content on social media. and I think that customers are becoming wise to this. 

So, you need to be everything that is listed in Red and more to succeed.  You should only be prepared to call yourself an expert if you have walked the walk. If you have No orders then customers will unfortunately see right through you. 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

11 minutes ago, alamgir673 said:

Stay online ‍and do gig marketing.

Why are you suggesting useless tips when they never worked for you? You are not in position to guide anyone, so better to not guide. Apply your suggested tips for yourself first then see the results because they are really useless. 😑

3 hours ago, ferdous_islam3 said:

I am a new seller in fiverr. so can you please give me some special advice by which I can be successful.

Work on your gig gallery please. All gig images are too distracting and why have you used too much text in the images when everything is explained in gig descriptions?

You have chosen a highly competitive niche i.e. Organic Social Promotions - 46,569 services available. So you can see that competition is too tough and you need to work on your gigs to make them more stand out among others. 

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

According to me website development because I am a website developer. Similarly every once has there own unique ability so internet marketing is always a growing industry you can earn good income from Fiverr as a digital marketer(as you have mentioned in your bio)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2023 at 6:19 PM, ferdous_islam3 said:

help

Because of your not good portfolio (gig gallery), your impressions will definitely dropped as other sellers are performing better than you.. You need to improve your gig gallery.

Change your English Language settings from Fluent to Basic. It'd be better to do it as you are not good at it yet

Also, use your expertise to get orders and optimize your gigs as well.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1