Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spams. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country, they

mohsin222507

Question

Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages within two days out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spam and scammers. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country from the beginning of my career, they did not work.

What can I do with those buyers who message me? Can I Report against them, and what actions will Fiverr take?

Actually, I'm quite fed up with them.

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, mohsin222507 said:

Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages within two days out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spam and scammers. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country from the beginning of my career, they did not work.

What can I do with those buyers who message me? Can I Report against them, and what actions will Fiverr take?

Actually, I'm quite fed up with them.

Fiverr has buyers from 4–5 countries who are almost all spammers. You report them. After your report, Fiverr will review it and Fiverr will ban the buyer from Fiverr if it is fake.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, halimur_roshid said:

Fiverr has buyers from 4–5 countries who are almost all spammers. You report them. After your report, Fiverr will review it and Fiverr will ban the buyer from Fiverr if it is fake.

Fiverr should disallow buyers from that country. I have reported them for giving me their T E L E G R A M with the email address. 

• Like 5