Sending Sample with Watermark

mhamza_editor

Question

Hello Everyone.

I am a new seller and I have a question regarding dealing with clients, any help will be highly appreciated. So my question is Can I offer my clients a sample video with watermark before they place an order. For example they want a certain style in video editing and I offer them a sample of 30 seconds with watermark so they can't steal the content and if they like it they can place an order. Is that against TOS or I can do this??

Thanks

• Like 10

6 answers to this question

7 hours ago, mhamza_editor said:

Can I offer my clients a sample video with watermark before they place an order.

Absolutely! Providing clients with a sample video that includes a watermark is a fantastic way to show off your skills and give them a taste of what you can do. Also, try building a portfolio to showcase your abilities and skills. 

7 hours ago, mhamza_editor said:

Is that against TOS or I can do this??

As long as the watermark is clearly visible and the intention is solely to showcase your abilities, it's generally considered an acceptable practice.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, mhamza_editor said:

Hello Everyone.

I am a new seller and I have a question regarding dealing with clients, any help will be highly appreciated. So my question is Can I offer my clients a sample video with watermark before they place an order. For example they want a certain style in video editing and I offer them a sample of 30 seconds with watermark so they can't steal the content and if they like it they can place an order. Is that against TOS or I can do this??

Thanks

You could give a watermark but You could not provide private information.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, maheennadeem814 said:

Absolutely! Providing clients with a sample video that includes a watermark is a fantastic way to show off your skills and give them a taste of what you can do. Also, try building a portfolio to showcase your abilities and skills. 

As long as the watermark is clearly visible and the intention is solely to showcase your abilities, it's generally considered an acceptable practice.

Thank you so much for the help. Really appreciate your clear response!

• Like 8