My Gig Denied with a reason Unfortunately, we had to remove your Gig as this type of service is currently not supported in our catalog. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone

anee2girl

Question

profile_image_19161449608_38806.png

I am offering serivces of editing business documents, Scanned PDF to recreat and Edit these document according to my customers needs. Today I got a notification of Gig denied with a reason "Unfortunately, we had to remove your Gig as this type of service is currently not supported in our catalog. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone"
There are already so many gigs offering this services then what's wrong with my Gig.

I made it under Conver files category. Anyone can please help why this happened to me. I was even getting order on that gig.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

20 hours ago, anee2girl said:
profile_image_19161449608_38806.png

I am offering serivces of editing business documents, Scanned PDF to recreat and Edit these document according to my customers needs. Today I got a notification of Gig denied with a reason "Unfortunately, we had to remove your Gig as this type of service is currently not supported in our catalog. This decision was made after careful consideration and cannot be undone"
There are already so many gigs offering this services then what's wrong with my Gig.

I made it under Conver files category. Anyone can please help why this happened to me. I was even getting order on that gig.

I don't see any legal issue in such.

or may be you were editing documents that you weren't permitted to ? like fake certificates etc ?

Can you write description and title of gig ?

If confident that gig follows guidlines, better contact customer support.

For others, gigs are not monitored as there's millions of... But once reported, illegal gigs get doomed !

• Like 8

20 hours ago, anee2girl said:

editing business documents

7 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

I don't see any legal issue in such.

Well business documents usually relate to things like certifications, private information, they also have signatures, etc. So it feels quite illegal to me. Even changing numbers in a PDF document is illegal, if you're changing things like product stocks, etc. It's falsification...

• Like 7