How to get order get continuously?

ahmedfahad_

1 hour ago, ahmedfahad_ said:

After a long wait got my first order. What my Next steps should be to get more Orders?

Pay close attention to your buyer communications - this includes any inquiries that you have received and your communications with your first buyer:

Inbox Inquiries - this will tell you what type of buyers you are attracting - are they relevant? If so, are you offering the services that they are looking for?

When I was a newbie, I was only offering proofreading services in my first gig, but most of the inquiries were asking for data entry, web research, writing, and other things. I quickly expanded to 7 gigs to cater to the buyers that I was already attracting. So I continued to get orders from new customers, even after my first order was completed.

Communications with your first buyer - now that you have your first buyer, you have a profile of your target client!

What needs or concerns did your first customer have? What did they like about your services? Are there additional services that you could provide to give this client an even better experience? Ideally, it's best to have all of these details figured out before you make the first delivery, so that you can mention these things in your deliveries (and get future orders). By thinking in advance about how I could help my customers over the long term, I averaged about 5 orders per new customer when I was first starting out. I also found several repeat buyers who have stuck with me through all my price increases.

Also, create a target buyer profile. What industry are they in? What work do they do? How will you help them achieve better results?

Continue to refine this target buyer profile as you get more orders. You'll find that there is a certain buyer that will give you maximum profits for the least amount of work (and you'll also identify the clients who are taking a lot of your time for much less $$$ and are not worth working with). This will also help you to make your gigs and services more relevant to your target customers so that you are more visible to them when they search for your services.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

2 minutes ago, ahmedfahad_ said:

i have completed few order, how to get order continously, is there any process to follow?

continue deliver perfect orders so that all your customers are happy ( and also Fiverr algorithm is happy and will starts sending more traffic to your gigs )

• Like 22
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ahmedfahad_ said:

i have completed few order, how to get order continously, is there any process to follow?

Think ahead so that you can turn new buyers into repeat buyers. I have a buyer with orders planned out through the end of August. So as I close one order, I also open the next 1-4 orders with him. We made this plan last year, so I knew for the last year that I would be getting regular orders from him.

When I was a newbie seller, I opened up gigs that cater to most of my clients so I knew that If they bought one service, they would most likely need my other services. The best time to advertise your services to clients is when the buyers first approach you and when you make your deliveries. I think most of my clients can buy from 4-5 of the different gigs that I have.

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ahmedfahad_ said:

In my point, if you maintain your work quality, deliver the work on time and make your client happy with your best work then you'll start getting continuous order from client and your gig ranking will go up which is really important for any seller. 

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...