Any days limitation to get review?

jathura

Question

Hi! I am new here, I deliver my work to the client 16 days ago but he did give me feedback, Is there any certain period required example If the client does not provide you with feedback within 3 days, the order will be automatically marked as completed. and after he cannot give feedback? Please help

• Like 12

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, jathura said:

Hi! I am new here, I deliver my work to the client 16 days ago but he did give me feedback, Is there any certain period required example If the client does not provide you with feedback within 3 days, the order will be automatically marked as completed. and after he cannot give feedback? Please help

A buyer has 10 days to leave a review after the order is marked as completed. In other words, they have 13 days to leave a review from the time you deliver. After that, the buyer can no longer leave a review. 

Remember: it's up to the buyer if they want to leave a review or not. Never push your buyers into leaving reviews, or ask them for specific or positive feedback. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

By the way I got an article which says "Once an order is marked as "completed", a buyer has 14 days to leave a review, whereas for the programming & tech category and certain SEO sub-categories, the time frame is 30 days to leave a review."

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-ratings#:~:text=Once%20an%20order%20is%20marked,days%20to%20leave%20a%20review.

• Like 9