My Fiverr account is currently restricted.

mehedi2015

Question

I picked up this gig ( I will send a LinkedIn connection with send a message). Which violates Fiverr's policy. But in the gig I created, other sellers are offering the same service. And they are available on Gig Fiverr's marketplace.

Due to this, all my gigs got denied. Then my account went under review and was restricted. Fiverr said it could take up to 60 days to resolve the issue. It has been almost 55 days already. However, no decision was made by Fiverr.

Need help from professional and experienced freelancers for this situation. What can I do now?

Thanks

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

10 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, mehedi2015 said:

Which violates Fiverr's policy.

Hi there.

Nothing you can do right now. Just wait for Fiverr Staff to make a decision about your account.

Expect worse case scenario, because you did violates Fiverr TOS.

Next time, never do something against TOS, on any platform.

• Like 19

2 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there.

Nothing you can do right now. Just wait for Fiverr Staff to make a decision about your account.

Thank you for replying to the message.

May I ask about this, can I get my Fiverr account back?

• Like 12

Permanently Disabled

The account was disabled and will not be restored.
When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

Sellers will then receive an automatic email that allows them 7 days to withdraw the funds.
Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.  

So.. NO.., You can't get your account back.

• Like 16
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Permanently Disabled

The account was disabled and will not be restored.
When this happens, the customer cannot log into the account at all, and the reason it was disabled was due to a serious violation of our Terms of Service. Sellers with funds available for withdrawal will need to wait 90 days to withdraw, as described in our Terms of Service.

Sellers will then receive an automatic email that allows them 7 days to withdraw the funds.
Buyers can receive an immediate refund of any funds available on their Fiverr Balance.  

So.. NO.., You can't get your account back.

9 minutes ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there.

Not Permanently Disabled.

I can log in to my account. But I can't contact any buyer, take orders, or create a new gig. And my account is not visible.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, mehedi2015 said:

But in the gig I created, other sellers are offering the same service. And they are available on Gig Fiverr's marketplace.

They haven't been caught yet, especially if their gigs are old.

3 hours ago, mehedi2015 said:

May I ask about this, can I get my Fiverr account back?

If Fiverr decides to give you another chance. You'll have to wait for their final decision to find out, though.

• Like 15

In this situation, it is advisable to reach out to Fiverr support again and provide them with the details of your case. Request an update on the resolution of your account restriction and seek their guidance on the next steps to resolve the issue.

• Like 12