Order is canceled when it is completed

farizramadlan

Question

6 answers to this question

So there can be a number of things.

Is the buyer still active on Fiverr, is his account page working? If he's not on Fiverr anymore, he most likely did a credit card or PayPal refund. When that happens, Fiverr automatically accepts the refund and removes the buyer from this platform. 

Another thing that might happen is that your buyer went to customer support and asked for a refund. However I am not sure if they would refund an order that already has a positive rating. 

I am inclined to think the buyer is not available anymore and they did a refund to their payment system. Do check and let us know 🙂

• Like 12

52 minutes ago, farizramadlan said:

Order completed in May, suddenly the order was canceled today. The buyer didn't request for modifications or anything, they even gave me a rating. Did I miss something guys?

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 01.26.49 copy.png

sometimes the customer can open chargeback through his bank. I suggest you to contact Fiverr CS, saying the order was completed and the buyer also left a positive review, and that you request a refund. ( sometimes they make an exception and refund you ) 

• Like 13

14 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

So there can be a number of things.

Is the buyer still active on Fiverr, is his account page working? If he's not on Fiverr anymore, he most likely did a credit card or PayPal refund. When that happens, Fiverr automatically accepts the refund and removes the buyer from this platform. 

Another thing that might happen is that your buyer went to customer support and asked for a refund. However I am not sure if they would refund an order that already has a positive rating. 

I am inclined to think the buyer is not available anymore and they did a refund to their payment system. Do check and let us know 🙂

Hi!

His account is still working. I have also asked him and he said that he didn't do anything. I've tried to contact Fiverr CS, hopefully there will be an answer.

Screen Shot 2023-06-08 at 17.23.33 copy.png

• Like 10

It seems to me it has to do with his payment provider. Most likely the payment provider saw these purchases as something fishy and they automatically start refunding stuff. I think that might be it, but it could also be something else. However I think it's what I said above considering it happened more than once.

• Like 10

It's best to contact Fiverr's customer support for further clarification. They will be able to review the details of the cancellation and provide you with more information about why it occurred. Explain the situation to them and provide any relevant order details or communication with the buyer. Fiverr's support team will assist you in understanding the reason behind the cancellation and guide you on any further steps that need to be taken.

Edited by kevin_etugala
  • Like 11