How can I get more clients from Fiverr as a New Seller in Wordpress Website Designer Sector....???

emtiiyaz_emon

Please Read The Full Article …

As a website designer I joined on fiverr on January or February maybe... But I just Got 5 orders . And all the orders I bring from outside on fiverr. But My profile is not ranking or getting orders... I don't know why... 

IF if change my gig than it get impression first 1 or 2 days than its going down every time... As a new seller on fiverr its so much hard for us.. We don't have buyer request now.. And also fiverr don't promote our gigs.

I noticed that Fiverr just promoted the gigs who are buying subscription or promote their gigs by USD... 

But We can't promote our gigs if we don't have 20 reviews . 

I know this is happening with all of them who are new on fiverr. 

Now My question to @fiverr is that  "How Can We Make A Face On This Marketplace? If We Don't Have Any Opportunity To Find Clients or getting orders" We Need At least One solution for this issue.. Cause A lot of freelancers are giving their time every single day like 10 to 20 hours but all are at the same position ? they don't get any orders if they can't generate orders from outside." 

And Now one more Question Is that " If we can generate clients from Outside Then why we are here ....?????"

That's It...

So, What's the suggestion for me.

What do Your thing about the problem??

Are you relatable? or Not???

If relatable than - Why are you waiting tell fiverr about our problem. 

Unity Is solution.

Advanced Thanks For Reading the article and giving me a solution .

• Like 8

1 hour ago, emtiiyaz_emon said:

I noticed that Fiverr just promoted the gigs who are buying subscription or promote their gigs by USD... 

47 minutes ago, emtiiyaz_emon said:

And also fiverr don't promote our gigs.

This is not true. Fiverr does promote gigs of new sellers in many ways (for FREE):

1. New sellers (with zero orders) are given a temporary boost in search when they first start out. This helps them to be seen by buyers who are searching for their services.

2. New sellers with potential (some with less than 5 orders) are given a Rising Talent badge, which also gives a temporary boost in visibility.

3. New sellers with as few as 5 orders are also advertised to buyers via email. I have received many promotional emails from Fiverr advertising gigs for me to buy - and surprisingly a lot of them are New Sellers with few orders (and with less-than-perfect gigs). In one email from Fiverr, Fiverr suggested four New Sellers, three Level 1 sellers, two Level 2 sellers, one Pro seller, and one Top-rated seller. So new sellers' gigs are getting sent straight to buyers' inboxes, and in larger numbers than leveled sellers.

4. New sellers also can also get briefs through the Brief & Match feature, which is Fiverr's replacement for Buyer Request (and in my mind, is so much better). You'll receive a notification when there is a match and you can either contact the buyer directly, make an offer, or reject the brief.

5. Even without a boost, if you have impressions that are greater than zero, that means Fiverr is showing you to buyers. It's up to you to convert those impressions into clicks, and those clicks into orders. As a newbie, I was able to get orders out of 10 impressions per day.

How Can We Make A Face On This Marketplace? If We Don't Have Any Opportunity To Find Clients or getting orders" 

The opportunity is that Fiverr will promote you for free. You don't have to find clients. Fiverr only charges a 20% of business that you actually get paid on. I've listed many ways that Fiverr will promote a new seller for free.

Sellers are on this platform because they believe they can outperform the thousands of other sellers who are in their competing category. In your category, there are over 51,000 sellers offering Wordpress Web Design. As a seller, it's your job to convert impressions into orders (not to drive more traffic to a gig that isn't converting that traffic into orders).

Cause A lot of freelancers are giving their time every single day like 10 to 20 hours but all are at the same position ? 

Simply being online won't get you orders. Unlike employees, freelancers don't get paid for simply showing up. They get paid when they get orders. So it doesn't make sense to be spending 10-20 hours a day on Fiverr if you aren't working on orders.

they don't get any orders if they can't generate orders from outside." 

And Now one more Question Is that " If we can generate clients from Outside Then why we are here ....?????"

If you only get orders from outside, then direct that traffic to your own website/business. 

After reviewing your gig, I think @jonbaas's advice is the best advice that I can give you:

You might also want to read this article by a Top-rated seller who is also an amazing web designer:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/286673-calling-all-new-website-designers-top-tips-to-help-you-succeed/

Why are you waiting tell fiverr about our problem. 

Unity Is solution.

The problem isn't Fiverr and the Fiverr gives you all the tools you need to succeed. Please read @jonbaas's tips because this is exactly what you need. If you want to "get" or "generate" clients, as you say, you need to understand who those clients are and what would make them buy from you.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, emtiiyaz_emon said:

And this question should be answered by yourself.

How can we Make A Face On This Marketplace? If We Don't Have Any Opportunity To Find Clients 

I am sure, you've read something about Fiverr at least before joining.

Here, clients will find you.

Edited by michmikaia
Missing important comments
  • Like 7

Well you can hire those people and let them know about your plan. Some writers accept this kind of approach. Same with developers. But if you won't do any work and just outsource their stuff to make a living off their backs, people will figure that out and step away. 🙂

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hey developers,

Hope you all are okay with your buyers .

But maybe some developers not getting clients, right?

Look I am not established on fiverr but I am getting lot of clients from my social platform like LinkedIn. ( I told this now because a lot of forum moderator will comment below you posted 7 days ago that fiverr is not helping you. But now you are going to give them tips.. haha this was for just my fiverr profile .. ).

So, let's get back to the topic.

How we know who is really need a website or who will be my clients, right?

Before telling you the secret tell me one thing:- Did you research anything about that or just create a profile on fiverr an wait for the buyer? ( comment Below)

Okay now Let's jump to the topic.

1. First you need to know that you are not one that are providing the same service on fiverr or on any of other social medias. There are plenty of people are doing same things. You have to cut down your niche.

2. Cut down your niche. It means if you are a wordpress developer than select ONE TYPE OF AUDIENCE who needs your service. Imaging you are a developer and you develop ecommerce website, portfolio website, agency website, healthcare website, and so on.. Why >? Why YOU NEED TO CREATE ALL TYPE OF WEBSITE?    .  Just focus on one sector or one niche , Even you can choose sub niche. So you maybe thinking what is sub niche?  . Imaging you select healthcare as you niche. You know how many type of healthcare sub niches is their?  Look at your body you will get your answer. Sub niches are like Dentist, Digestive Health, Weight Loss, Diabetes, Body Building, Yoga, Skin Care, Dental Care, Hair Loss and so on.

3. So you cut down you niche and now what? Now It's time to find them by your social media like fakebook groups , Instagram, LinkedIn and wherever you want. Don't just lay down on fiverr go outside and bring them to your fiverr account. Tell them only you just you are providing dental website service to dentist. And bring them to your fiverr profile and boom you got an order. 

If you found some thing valuable than follow me and if I miss something on here just comment below the tips what you are applying to grow you website development business.

Thank me latter.

Regards,

@emtiiyaz_emon

Edited by emtiiyaz_emon
  • Like 7