Condition of VPN Use for Fiverr.

ronymia6803

Question

6 answers to this question

What "work purpose" is that? Could you elaborate on why you need to use a VPN? 

Using a VPN can cause issues with Fiverr. Here's the response I got from a support supervisor about it: 

image.png.c1c0fe27dba03ee66fcbf257f476918b.png

In other words: It's not impossible, but you should expect issues, and Fiverr recommends not using a VPN. 

One typical result of it would be that the automated systems at Fiverr think you're trying to mislead them about your actual location (which is against the guidelines and terms) or that you have multiple accounts (also a violation) because you risk getting the same IP as multiple other sellers. IP addresses are, amongst other things, used to verify that you don't have multiple accounts and to determine your location and profile country. 

I strongly suggest deactivating the VPN before logging in to Fiverr. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

Thanks for your reply. I actually using Chrome. and I have 2 profiles in Chrome for different Gmail. suppose, in my 1 Chrome profile I am using VPN for visiting other websites. in the same time I am logging in to Fiverr using another Chrome profile. At the same time, I am using VPN in a Chrome profile. and another Chrome profile I am logging in to Fiverr that doesn't have ON a VPN. So,  have any problem with Fiverr for this activity?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ronymia6803 said:

I am a B2B lead generator.  for work perpose i need to use vpn in my browser. my question is, Can I use vpn in a same browser where my Fiverr id is log in already. and How can i use vpn without any problem for fiverr?

You can install browser browsec vpn and keep fiver in different browser such as ms edge. 

• Like 6