I can not find my gigs on any page of fiverr search. But Fiverr support says it's active.

rittikm18

Question

9 answers to this question

So it's there.

If you search your entire gig title, you will find it. But if you use a specific keyword, it might be on the other pages or not as fiverr only use 20 pages to display the most relevant gigs. Your niche is one of the most challenging one.

Edited by michmikaia
Missing words and typos
  • Like 9
  • Up 2

13 hours ago, rittikm18 said:

It's happening for the last 6 months. What Can I Do? I created a new gig but it's not solved.

Can anyone help me?

"It can be frustrating when you can't find your gigs in search results. Double-check your gig settings, optimize your gig titles, descriptions, and tags with relevant keywords, and consider promoting your gigs through social media or Fiverr's self-promotion tools. Stay proactive and engaged, and remember that it takes time for gigs to gain visibility. Keep up the great work!"

• Like 5

4 hours ago, emtiiyaz_emon said:

Same problem happening with me. I don't know how they write their algorithm 🙂 

With the buyer satisfaction rate in mind. People that are pushed back in search or removed from search most likely had bad private reviews, late deliveries, cancellations... What you may not know is that according to my success manager, Fiverr tracks the buyer satisfaction rate over 90 to 180 days. So it's not just your current performance that matters, if you had bad reviews (private or public), that will become a problem when you have few orders...

• Like 7