ACCOUNT IS BEING REVIEWED

tishasheikh3

Question

Hello Fiverr Community
Hope you are well i see that my account Disabled and under Reviewed and my all gig has been Denied. I can't communicate with my client. And my account is restricted. I don’t know what wrong I have done. working here for over five years. I have many good buyers with whom I am working continuously and successfully If I violate any terms of service for my misunderstanding forgive me for my First mistake and give me one chance. Please Back my account hope you will consider my problem and reactive my account
Best regarding
Sohel Rana

• Like 17
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

16 answers to this question

1 minute ago, tishasheikh3 said:

If I violate any terms of service for my misunderstanding forgive me for my First mistake and give me one chance. Please Back my account hope you will consider my problem and reactive my account

Nobody on the forum can help you with this.

Did you receive an email from Fiverr? 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Well there's nothing you can do. As they say, you can work on current orders, but other than that you can't do anything else other than wait for their reply. It's hard to know if you're getting the account back. Maybe they identified something was wrong, or maybe there were other things at play. It can be an error too, but that's rare. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 7/24/2023 at 9:42 PM, designer_luxury said:

Yes, you have broken Fiverr TOS. It's clear from their mail or message.

On 7/24/2023 at 10:32 AM, jesmin_sarkar said:

You have broken the fiverr rule, Your account will be disabled after 90 days

If you had bothered to read the comments posted before yours, you would know that @tishasheikh3 has had his account restored. Please read before posting and save others the time it takes to read your irrelevant comments. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Please read before posting and save others the time it takes to read your irrelevant comments. 

The trouble is, they'd have to read and thus spend their own time, instead of just quickly commenting and moving on with their chase for the forum rank.

• Like 3
  • Up 4