I got it again

I still don't understand how this works honestly. Are you working only with repeat clients? This feature.. I never understood it. But aside from 2 weeks I always had 95 or over since they introduced it. 

Also, congrats Filip!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

I don't understand it either. But I guess it shows people that we have lots of return clients, which is a great, psychological advantageI guess. To be honest if I were a buyer, I would be more impressed with this rather than notable clients. Unless the notable clients are major corporations, of course, but few people have those anyway.

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 14

45 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Thank goodness for my regular buyers. 

I agree, they are the ones keeping us alive during those slumps...

I for one had 97% at most. I usually stay within 95 and 97%, but I did have a few weeks at 94%. 

Edited by donnovan86
  • Like 14

On 6/4/2023 at 9:24 PM, smashradio said:

I never understood the feature. It should be a percentage only, in my opinion. As always, the lack of transparency is uninspiring. 

The platform seemed a fairer place back in the early days and you could ask them to push your gig. Certainly not now and if the algorithm net doesn't favor you and your gigs then, best of luck.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

I lost it. 99 again.

You still have the repeat buyer badge, though, which is great! 've never received that badge (I think the closest I ever got was 94%). It's down to 64% because I split my resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile services into three separate gigs.

• Like 10

On 6/11/2023 at 6:47 AM, filipdevaere said:

I lost it. 99 again.

image.thumb.png.7a540e0d76588150f03cb4086b9f8855.png

You still have the hyperactive trophy next to your gig though and that's what matters. I've had a healthy set of scores for months now and have been stuck on 94.

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1

• 3 weeks later...