Can we offer additional services

alihamza796

Hey there! I hope you're doing well. I wanted to talk about offering some extra services to our buyers. Let's say a client has placed an order for the basic pack, and I've completed the work and sent it to them. Now that they've seen my work and they mark the order as completed, what's the next step? According to Fiverr's buyer keep returning feature, we have the option to offer additional services to the buyer to maintain a good score. So, after the buyer has completed an order, can I reach out to them through messages and offer additional services like business cards, intro videos, and social media kits etc? I appreciate your help with this!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, alihamza796 said:

they mark the order as completed, what's the next step?

Move on the next one 😁

According to Fiverr's buyer keep returning feature

Which feature?

can I reach out to them through messages and offer additional services

You can't. You can use coupons or subscription offers to do it.

• Like 6

According to Fiverr's buyer keep returning feature, we have the option to offer additional services to the buyer to maintain a good score. So, after the buyer has completed an order, can I reach out to them through messages and offer additional services like business cards, intro videos, and social media kits etc?

Actually, the best time to offer additional services is when you have a current order open with a buyer. Usually, when I'm confirming the details of the order requirements, I can find opportunities to offer other services and we make a game plan for them. For my repeat clients, our future orders/collaborations are currently planned out until the end of August. Sometimes we'll have 3-4 orders open at the same time so that I can make progress on all projects. Other times, the orders are issued one at a time.

However, as @trombonhero mentioned, it's against Fiverr's ToS to reach out to buyers when there are no open orders with them (it's considered spam and you could get a warning). When my buyers are ready to order, they'll approach me. There's no reason to contact them at all once an order is closed. You can work on other orders, your gigs, or portfolio while you are waiting for them to come back.

• Like 5
  • Up 1