Please help me for getting first order

codeashik

1 hour ago, graphizon258 said:
After publishing the gig, try to stay online more during this time, this is the time when the buyer's message is more likely to come.

You are suggesting this tip like it really helped you in getting orders? Since 2 months, you have 1 reviews 😕

So I think you are not in position to suggest or guide anyone else. Don't do it.

P.S. Staying Active/Online is Useless and it does not help you in getting orders!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You are suggesting this tip like it really helped you in getting orders? Since 2 months, you have 1 reviews 😕

So I think you are not in position to suggest or guide anyone else. Don't do it.

P.S. Staying Active/Online is Useless and it does not help you in getting orders!

Then what should do a new freelancer

• Like 1

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

There are 1000000s of posts on the same questions in the Forum.

Exactly, there are thousands of posts answering the same questions. instead of asking more questions on how to increase impression or get more clicks, let's form the habit of going through the forum, there is surly an answer to your questions in the categories. I'm also a new seller and by doing this I've seen an increase both in my impression and clicks.

You can check this link...it has a lot of useful tips.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/

• Like 2