I need an honest review. Orders and inquiries were frequent in April.

silverysky

I am selling my services here for the better part of the last 3 months. 
Buyers were approaching almost everyday, some converted, many didn't. 
Then come April, I got 5-6 orders in a matter of a week and 4 of them were problematic clients. They'd ask for things out of the scope of work, get angry for no reason, keep asking for more etc. Almost as if they were trying to milk me, i obliged considering I was new here and i didn't want to risk a bad review. 
I somehow completed all these orders with zero public reviews left from the buyers. They buyers were so entitled that one of them messaged me two weeks after completing order to do something totally new for him or he would complain to CS and bad review. I didn't do it as it was my last straw. 
Then came May, suddenly everything dried up. No new customer, no new texts. Drier than Sahara.
It's June 1 today, I have no work now as opposed to working almost everyday for the past 3 months, my Level 1 seller has been removed because of the buyers wanting more and more work near and after delivery date and my "delivery on time" fell below 80% due to 2 orders. ( Confirmed by CS). 

Why did people do me so bad? How do i get back on track? I was just doing my job until these buyers came along. 
Please advise, I desperately need help before i loose faith. 
I sell bookkeeping and accounting services, also financial modelling services. Linking my profile under-

https://www.fiverr.com/silverysky/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, silverysky said:

Please advise, I desperately need help before i loose faith. 

Fiverr places great importance on customer satisfaction, and therefore sellers are punished when a buyer is unhappy. 

More than likely, you received poor private reviews from your buyers, and they can affect your sales for up to 90 days. All you can do is hope that your regular buyers show up to make purchases and hang tough until orders start to flow again. 

• Like 1
  • Up 2

14 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Fiverr places great importance on customer satisfaction, and therefore sellers are punished when a buyer is unhappy. 

More than likely, you received poor private reviews from your buyers, and they can affect your sales for up to 90 days. All you can do is hope that your regular buyers show up to make purchases and hang tough until orders start to flow again. 

So what happens if my regulars don't show up? Will i continue this dry spell forever? 😞

• Like 1