As a seller, can I click on Figma file links sent by buyer before placing order? Can I do that after placing order?

mobinur7

Question

6 answers to this question

If you have a question about the ToS, then you should look to the ToS.

Fiverr's Terms of Service:

8.1 Basics

• Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the Order Page.
  • Fiverr does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Site.
  • All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on the Site.
  • Up 1

A client wants me to provide my GitHub username and submit revisions directly to a GitHub repository

I have developed the frontend of a client's website. They have now uploaded my source code to a Github repository to grant access to other developers. They are asking for my Github username so they can authorize me to make revisions directly to that repository. I've reviewed Fiverr's Terms and Conditions, which state that using Github is not permitted. Therefore, I want to confirm whether sharing my Github username is permissible on Fiverr.

Furthermore, I would like to inquire if I can assist the client by accessing his computer via Zoom links generated through Fiverr.

• Like 4

Can a seller click on the Google Docs links sent by clients that have been scanned by Fiverr?
Will clicking on the Google Docs links sent by the clients violate Fiverr's Terms and Conditions?

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, mohasin6sh7 said:

It is better not to enter because the real buyers who never give them links will tell you about work they will not talk about anything other than their work they talk more they are scammers

I have been working on his project, and he wants to explain it in a presentation on Google Docs. If I click on the link and access it, will it violate the Terms and Conditions?

• Like 3