My gig is not indexed in google and can't get any order from my gig

rysulislam256

I create 3 gigs in my seller account but when I search my profile url I can't get my Fiverr profile in Google and one gig is not indexed. but this is my 1st gig/ my last 2 gigs are indexed in the Google search engine but my profile and 1st gig are not indexed in Google.

Now what can I do to index this in the Google search engine 

And the most important thing is I can't get any orders from my gigs

please give me the solution for getting an order from my gig

gig search.png

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, rysulislam256 said:

I create 3 gigs in my seller account but when I search my profile url I can't get my Fiverr profile in Google and one gig is not indexed. but this is my 1st gig/ my last 2 gigs are indexed in the Google search engine but my profile and 1st gig are not indexed in Google.

Now what can I do to index this in the Google search engine 

And the most important thing is I can't get any orders from my gigs

please give me the solution for getting an order from my gig

I think you need to understand first that Fiverr and Google are two separate things. Both works differently. 

Regarding Orders: WordPress is one of the highly competitive niche on Fiverr among other categories (I guess) so you need to optimize your gigs i.e. improve your gig gallery (add your previous work/portfolio in a creative way).

Work on your gig descriptions as well. Why have you introduced yourself in gig description? Your own description in Profile is enough for your introduction. Remove your intro from gig descriptions.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...