Missing cancellation Funds

rafaelfm14

Question

I bought an illustration but the seller decided to quit the gig midway and sent me a request to cancel and I was like "Well this was a waste of my time but no problem." I accepted the cancelation and was told I would receive a refund as fiverr balance which I could use to buy another gig. It's been more than 36 hours and my account says I have no funds whatsoever, I tried contacting support but I receive no answer at all and it's starting to frustrate me, is there some sort of delay to the funds or is this a bug?

• Like 12

2 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, rafaelfm14 said:

I bought an illustration but the seller decided to quit the gig midway and sent me a request to cancel and I was like "Well this was a waste of my time but no problem." I accepted the cancelation and was told I would receive a refund as fiverr balance which I could use to buy another gig. It's been more than 36 hours and my account says I have no funds whatsoever, I tried contacting support but I receive no answer at all and it's starting to frustrate me, is there some sort of delay to the funds or is this a bug?

can need up to 10 days, you can have more info to following link:  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360049910953?segment=buyer

• Like 11

Support usually takes a day or two to get back to you as well. But this is the second time this week I see someone not receiving their funds after a cancellation, so it might be an internal issue. If so, I'm sure it will get worked out soon! 

• Like 11