Why I don’t get order?

zmemon3666

Question

10 answers to this question

3 hours ago, zmemon3666 said:

Although my Gig has click but I don’t get order, Any solution? 

If you have good amount of clicks but not getting orders then it means your gig is not strong enough to attract buyer's attention. Hence, you need to optimize your gigs (improve your gig gallery and gig descriptions).

• Like 17

If your gig has clicks and no order then please check your gig thumbnail, video, description and pricing. You can observe other top-rated seller's gigs ( don't copy anything). Just to see what they have done right what your gig is missing. Hope this helps . Thanks

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, sck_seo_service said:

If your gig has clicks and no order then please check your gig thumbnail, video, description and pricing. You can observe other top-rated seller's gigs ( don't copy anything). Just to see what they have done right what your gig is missing. Hope this helps . Thanks

Thanks

• Like 17

Hey Guys I experience the same thing here on Fiverr , not much interview nor orders, yet I had a big order last months wich I will finish very soon I didnt get any new interview since then, I have a similar profile and gigs on Upwork and I am getting a lot of them, I know the system is different , today I tried to change some images in my gallery on Fiverr to try to stimulate the algorythm, If you have suggestions I would gladly hear them, thanks!

• Like 11
  • Up 3

On 5/31/2023 at 9:26 AM, zmemon3666 said:

Although my Gig has click but I don’t get order, Any solution? 

"Great to hear that your Gig is getting clicks! To increase your chances of getting orders, try optimizing your Gig description, adding compelling visuals, and showcasing your unique skills and qualifications. Keep persevering, and success will come your way!"

• Like 12
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, amit_juboraz_ said:

Orders aren't guaranteed here on Fiverr. Some sellers will get their first order within days, others take weeks, months, or years. Some sellers may never get an order.

Just like any business, you have to first attract buyers to your gig, then you have to convince them to order from you. Your ability to get impressions and convert them to clicks and orders will determine how well you do on Fiverr.

Hi @amit_juboraz_ - Please quote if you are going to copy/paste someone else's words into your own posts (you used these same words in three of your posts). You can rephrase the same ideas using your own words (something that is more reflective of how you normally post) and share your link, which is different.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 10