Need your assistance

marina_art_box

Hello my name is Marina.

This is my second attempt to start selling at Fiverr.

I created my first Gig here is the link:

https://www.fiverr.com/marina_art_box/design-contemporary-posters-and-unique-flyers-in-two-hours?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=62770c95498e6373083bef3a126b375c&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true&imp_id=a9bcbd34-7d13-4c66-a253-6d6fc3db2e31

I would like to ask you how can I check it and have a complete review.

Thanks in advance.

Marina

• Like 20
  • Up 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello, all my name is Marina. I am a Greek graphic designer. This is my second attempt to create a gig for Canva templates in Fiverr.

My gig has reached 99 impressions but no click for order.

I have followed all the procedures keywords and engaged heading.

I do not know what else I should do.

Could you help me?

Here is the link of my gig.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/xZXrwD

Have a nice day.

Greek greetings.

Marina

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Marina, I'm Matt, I'm brand new to Fiverr as well. I have a whole 3 orders under my belt. I read a few books about Fiverr and online selling beforeI started and one of the things I read from a successful seller was that it took them 10-12 orders before they started getting clicks and impressions. They asked their friends and family to order from them and that's what I've been doing, trying to get those orders under my belt. I dunno if it's going to work but I hope it does and I hope this helps.

• Like 5

On 12/26/2023 at 2:19 PM, marina_art_box said:

I have received no impression

You should have impressions even if you do not have orders or clicks. If you looked at your gigs under the My Business tab and found no impressions, you should click on the question mark in the upper right-hand corner beside your profile picture.

• Once you do that, select Contact Support.
  • Then go to Selling on Fiverr.
  • Next, go to Gigs.
  • Once you are there, click on Gig Status. 

On this page, there is a drop-down menu beside each gig where you will be told whether your gig is active. 

Screenshot2023-12-26at2_35_50PM.png.3c323127d87fef8e45a166b3b6df733a.png

If your gig is not active and you do not have it paused, you can contact customer support to see why. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On 12/26/2023 at 4:39 PM, vickiespencer said:

You should have impressions even if you do not have orders or clicks. If you looked at your gigs under the My Business tab and found no impressions, you should click on the question mark in the upper right-hand corner beside your profile picture.

• Once you do that, select Contact Support.
  • Then go to Selling on Fiverr.
  • Next, go to Gigs.
  • Once you are there, click on Gig Status. 

On this page, there is a drop-down menu beside each gig where you will be told whether your gig is active. 

If your gig is not active and you do not have it paused, you can contact customer support to see why. 

Thank you for your reply. My gig is active.

On 12/26/2023 at 4:53 PM, hdhiren said:

I have seen your gig, you can improve your packing and highlighting your gig about also need to do more online.

Hello and thank you for your reply. Could you explain what do you mean by "packing and highlighting your gig "?

Can I add another gig for poster design?

On 12/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, mattstevens1014 said:

Hi Marina, I'm Matt, I'm brand new to Fiverr as well. I have a whole 3 orders under my belt. I read a few books about Fiverr and online selling beforeI started and one of the things I read from a successful seller was that it took them 10-12 orders before they started getting clicks and impressions. They asked their friends and family to order from them and that's what I've been doing, trying to get those orders under my belt. I dunno if it's going to work but I hope it does and I hope this helps.

Thank you for your valuable infor.

• Like 6

On 12/27/2023 at 12:19 AM, marina_art_box said:

Hello and Merry Christmas to all.

I created a gig https://www.fiverr.com/s/oye2k8 and there is almost three week and I have received no impressions or clicks.

As I am novice to the whole process, as I have tried before with no success, I would like your feedback and advice of what can I do to improve.

Thanks

Marina

Hello, @marina_art_box Please read the following article it will be really helpful for you.

Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers Gigs

https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010452317-Best-practices-for-new-Fiverr-Sellers-Gigs

• Like 5

• 1 month later...