Fiverr Fee

noah_designer

Question

Hey Fiverr Folks,

Today I observed a very strange thing, so 2 of my order got completed, 1 was $50 and the other was $85, and when I check on the earnings page in the clearance section, instead of showing me $108, it's showing $99.20 being cleared. Specifically $36 on a $50 order, and $63.20 on a $85 order. Is that a glitch or has Fiverr increased service charges?

Thanks

• Like 23
  • Confused 2

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, noah_designer said:

Hey Fiverr Folks,

Today I observed a very strange thing, so 2 of my order got completed, 1 was $50 and the other was $85, and when I check on the earnings page in the clearance section, instead of showing me $108, it's showing $99.20 being cleared. Specifically $36 on a $50 order, and $63.20 on a $85 order. Is that a glitch or has Fiverr increased service charges?

Thanks

I think cost is very high🥲

• Like 19

On 5/30/2023 at 11:47 AM, noah_designer said:

Hey Fiverr Folks,

Thanks

Hi @noah_designer, Please, contact customer support. I think you will get a better solution.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, limon158041 said:

Contact with support team to know the actual reason behind it

LOL.

Stop sending people to customer support for menial, general things. It's clear Fiverr charges 20%, what do you want customer support to explain (that's not in the Fiverr FAQs and documentation already)?

• Like 13
  • Up 1

35 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Stop sending people to customer support for menial, general things. It's clear Fiverr charges 20%, what do you want customer support to explain (that's not in the Fiverr FAQs and documentation already)?

That's exactly the problem. The earning page shows a higher percentage, and not only that. The percentage charged is different for both orders: 28% for the $50 order and 25.6% for the $85 order.

On 5/30/2023 at 1:47 AM, noah_designer said:

Today I observed a very strange thing, so 2 of my order got completed, 1 was $50 and the other was $85, and when I check on the earnings page in the clearance section, instead of showing me $108, it's showing $99.20 being cleared. Specifically $36 on a $50 order, and $63.20 on a $85 order.

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 11
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, maitasun said:

That's exactly the problem. The earning page shows a higher percentage, and not only that. The percentage charged is different for both orders: 28% for the $50 order and 25.6% for the $85 order.

On 5/30/2023 at 8:47 AM, noah_designer said:

Well maybe he is a seller plus member and he has that new buyer discount thing. 

Also as a side note it's funny that OP listed UpWork (the fact that he is a top rated seller there) as a notable client on Fiverr. Yet another abuse of this feature, honestly I just received the feature and I don't think I will list any client. From people misusing it to others lying about what clients they had and Fiverr removing clients from the list, it doens't draw me towards using the feature in any way honestly.

• Like 11

Hey everyone, thank you for all of your suggestions and replies. So basically I figure it out, it happened because I was using FTBP(First Time Buyer Promotion), and I was giving a 10% discount to FTBP. So those 2 orders were placed after that, for now, it's hard to track which orders are from FTBP because there isn't any badge for that like Promoted Gig Feature. But I went to the customer support and they helped me with that.
Thank you, everyone, and

Happy Fiverring!

• Like 6