Order Completion Rate Keeps Dropping

omo_osogbo

Question

Hello, everyone i am new here, and i am here to seek advice or solutions from experts on the Fiverr platform. So i have completed 17 orders, and had just a single order cancellation. Ever since then, my order completion rate has been dropping every week even if i received new orders. It was at 94 the first time, then 91, 88, now 86. Is this normal? Please i would love if anyone would take their time to check my issue, thanks in advance.

• Like 15

3 answers to this question

26 minutes ago, omo_osogbo said:

Hello, everyone i am new here, and i am here to seek advice or solutions from experts on the Fiverr platform. So i have completed 17 orders, and had just a single order cancellation. Ever since then, my order completion rate has been dropping every week even if i received new orders. It was at 94 the first time, then 91, 88, now 86. Is this normal? Please i would love if anyone would take their time to check my issue, thanks in advance.

Hi @omo_osogbo, order cancelations are on your record for a rolling 60 days. That means it is calculated daily and depends on what orders you have completed during the last 60 days. Old orders will fall off your record and new orders will get counted in the total. The score will be higher if you have more orders during the last 60 days, but it will be lower if you don't get any new orders after a cancelation. The best way to bring up that score is to complete more orders (but that may be hard for new sellers, so you might have to wait for the cancelation to fall off your record).

• Like 16

This continues for the next 60 days from the date of order cancellation. It will gradually flow downwards, you can prevent it in 2 ways.

One is on how many orders you received within those 60 days. The other is on how many orders you have completed. As you complete one order, your complete rate will move upwards, which is very effective. But after 60 days, it starts a new chapter and becomes 100% again. So, need to be complete more order to restrict the flow down on your 60 days period.

• Like 12