Question about Fiverr profile and gig

skuldweiss

I looked around but couldn’t find much information about this topic. According to this, http:// support. fiverr .com /hc/en-us/articles/202010308-Profile-Information, we can’t post links to other sites on our Fiverr profile.

But does that also mean that we can’t mention sites that we write for on our profile without linking to anything? The sites in question don’t include any personal or contact information.

What about for gigs? Can we link or at least mention the sites that we write for on gigs? I currently have a proofreading and editing gig and was thinking of adding a writing gig too. But I wondered if I could at least mention that I have published articles online at some writing sites so those who see the gigs will know that I do know how to edit, proofread and write, among other things. Is that allowed?

Thank you for any clarifications regarding this matter.

Reply to @kjblynx: okay, thanks for clarifying that. But can I mention what sites I write for without giving the URL links? For example, can I say something like, ‘I write for this site and that site (while providing the names of those websites)’ or am I only supposed to say that ‘I write for other sites’ without being allowed to mention the site name?

Archived