Sharing gig reviews on social media or other platforms

saher1

Question

Hello everybody, Hope you are doing fine.

I want to know let's say I completed an order on Fiverr as a seller and then the buyer marked the order as complete and left a review, is there a way to share that order review on other social media platforms?

• Like 11

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You can share your gig on social media and if people click they see the review 🙂

Yeah that's I know, but I think there always was a popup when you complete an order and open the order page that popup would appear to share your (I don't remember exactly whether it was review or gig or profile) Just if anybody know if we can share the review 

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, saher1 said:

Just if anybody know if we can share the review 

I don't see the benefit of sharing a review on social media with no context. Sharing the gig will help bring some more exposure. So yeah, I can't see the reason why you would just share a review, other than gload or for self-motivation. I recommend sharing your gigs on social media 🙂

• Like 12

1 hour ago, theblogletters said:

I am new today to Fiverr. Having problems navigating this forum; however, my query is, my three prices for my services are not the prices the buyer is seeing, they are nearly twice the price. I cannot seem to change this. 

Hello 🙂  I think I understand what your question is... Let me try to explain to you 🙂 For example, your prices are displayed for you in US dollars, and your buyer, for example, lives in Canada and he chose the Canadian dollar as the main currency in his profile settings! Due to this, your buyer will automatically convert the price of your gig to his currency.... 🙂 

• Like 10

12 hours ago, saher1 said:

Yeah that's I know, but I think there always was a popup when you complete an order and open the order page that popup would appear to share your (I don't remember exactly whether it was review or gig or profile) Just if anybody know if we can share the review 

I don't think so you can share your review directly to any social media ...

• Like 7