After getting 1.7 star rating, my gig vanished. What can I do now?

ashike_iqbal

Hi there, Recently I got a negative review from a new buyer. This thing happened for a misunderstanding. Now my gig is unqualified from promote gig and cannot find the gig on search results. My gig has around 900 reviews. 99% reviews are 5 star. Now what should I do?

Edited by ashike_iqbal
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, ashike_iqbal said:

Recently I got a negative review from a new buyer. This thing happened for a misunderstanding. Now my gig is unqualified from promote gig and cannot find the gig on search results

Hi @ashike_iqbal, you had 5 reviews that were 3 stars or less in the last 6 months (one was a 1-star review), so how long did it take you to recover from those reviews (especially the 1-star review)? That might give you an idea of how long it will take you to recover from this 1.7-star review. 

If a buyer gives a negative private review, that can affect your account for 90 days or more. All you can do is address the buyers' concerns, make improvements to your services, and deliver high-quality services that result in happy customers. You might only have repeat customers to work with for a while. As your performance improves, your visibility in search should also improve, and you can requalify for Promoted Gigs again.

• Like 6