Gig Impression & Click

pobitro765

Why is there no message from any buyer since the first delivery of the buyer's work?Why is there no message from a buyer since the first delivery of the buyer's work?  But what is Fiverr algorithm that only buyers who are level 1, 2 & top rated sellers can see them.🤔

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

On 5/23/2023 at 9:48 AM, pobitro765 said:

But what is Fiverr algorithm that only buyers who are level 1, 2 & top rated sellers can see them. 

If that were true...

On 5/23/2023 at 9:48 AM, pobitro765 said:

Why is there no message from any buyer since the first delivery of the buyer's work?

Then how did you get a sale? 

I'd also adjust your English proficiency from "fluent" to "basic" in order to he honest, with phrases like this on your profile: 

"Why do you order me?"

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 25
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, newsmike said:

If that were true...

Then how did you get a sale? 

I'd also adjust your English proficiency from "fluent" to "basic" in order to he honest, with phrases like this on your profile: 

"Why do you order me?"

Sorry. Please  Give me some good advice.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I published the Fiverr gig on April 25th.  Then completing the first order on April 29.  It's been more than 1 month now and I haven't received any order from Fiverr and I haven't received any order from the buyer. What should I do about this?  What should I talk to Fiverr Support?

Please check the profile below: https://www.fiverr.com/pobitro765?up_rollout=true

Screenshot_20230607-125609.png

• Like 7

2 hours ago, glow_writer said:

The promoted gig feature is not available to me. Are there specific sellers it is available to?

I got it a couple of months ago but it was recently unavailable for me but after doing some big sales it's open again so I think you need to sell your gig more to make the feature available for that certain gig.

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 4:56 AM, pobitro765 said:

Currently my profile has total 4 gigs published.  Impressions are coming, but clicks are not coming, why?  What should I do for him?

Optimizing your gig can improve its chances of getting more impressions. This includes using relevant keywords in your gig title, tags, and description, providing clear and enticing gig images or videos, setting competitive pricing, and delivering high-quality work to earn positive reviews.

• Like 3
  • Up 1