How can I grow my gig impression and clicks?

dev_arifmiah

Nice work! It looks great so far. My two tips would be to make sure your prices aren't too high or too low based on other sellers in your niche. And also to make the thumbnail of your video a different thumbnail from your actual gig image so you don't have the repeating images on your gig and can make a better use of that extra image you get when you upload a video, otherwise great work. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mabelma said:

Nice work! It looks great so far. My two tips would be to make sure your prices aren't too high or too low based on other sellers in your niche. And also to make the thumbnail of your video a different thumbnail from your actual gig image so you don't have the repeating images on your gig and can make a better use of that extra image you get when you upload a video, otherwise great work. 

Thank you so much

• Like 9

2 hours ago, prof_hassan22 said:

Always be online

Why to stay online always? Any reason? 🙄

2 hours ago, tareque_graphic said:

then active more time.

What will happen if we stay active for long? Kindly let me know too 🤔

P.S. It's a Myth that staying active on Fiverr for 24hrs a day is good for gig rank or it helps in increase impressions / clicks etc.. 🙏

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, dev_arifmiah said:

Hello!

What are the best platforms for gig marketing?
How can I increase the impressions and clicks of my gig?
Please help me!

Thanks 🙂

You can use Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, for your gig marketing. To increase impressions you can create a group with your friends to help increase impressions and clicks on your gig.

• Like 10
  • Confused 2

35 minutes ago, ransha37 said:

You can use Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, for your gig marketing. 

Earlier you created this question/post:

If you knew the tips then why did not you work on them for yourself? 😑 Why are you suggesting tips when you have zero experience?

37 minutes ago, ransha37 said:

To increase impressions you can create a group with your friends to help increase impressions and clicks on your gig.

Why friends? Are your friends gonna order from you? Stop giving useless advices when you know nothing 🙏

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dev_arifmiah said:

Hello!

What are the best platforms for gig marketing?
How can I increase the impressions and clicks of my gig?
Please help me!

Thanks 🙂

Fiverr itself is the best platform for gig marketing. You won't need any other marketing medium if your gigs are strong enough to grab buyer's attention. To increase impressions and clicks, you need to work on gig optimization i.e. gig gallery and gig descriptions. Make them more stand out.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Dude...anything that makes you look a bit more legit is gonna help in some way. You know, kinda like when you dress up for a date or arrive to the date in a slick new ride. It's all about first impressions. If a business profile gets you the eyeballs you need, then I say, play the part and best of luck.

• Like 13
  • Up 2