How to extend date if order is late for more than 60 days?

allahditta287

Question

Hi there,

My order is almost a year late. I cannot extend the date because the Fiverr can only extend up to 60 days. My client says he will cooperate with me because he agreed to work later when the order was getting late due to technical reasons. But I'm not sure If I cancel the order he will order again according to Fiverr TOS it will not affect my stats if buyers orders within 14 days.

I want to know, will Fiverr customer support help me extend the delivery, or I will have to cancel the order and ask the buyer to reorder? Which choice would be better?

Any support will be highly appreciated.

• Like 9

1 answer to this question

19 hours ago, allahditta287 said:

Hi there,

My order is almost a year late. I cannot extend the date because the Fiverr can only extend up to 60 days. My client says he will cooperate with me because he agreed to work later when the order was getting late due to technical reasons. But I'm not sure If I cancel the order he will order again according to Fiverr TOS it will not affect my stats if buyers orders within 14 days.

I want to know, will Fiverr customer support help me extend the delivery, or I will have to cancel the order and ask the buyer to reorder? Which choice would be better?

Any support will be highly appreciated.

Had the same issue some months ago. Even I (seller) and client was willing, but fiverr wasn't.

QUOTING FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT:

image.png.aaaba305f3704fd93c6aff8f057798f1.png

I suggest cancel this order. And ask client to reorder within 14 days.

If it does, penalty will be reverted. Again quoting from my old ticket:

image.png.5aad98ec431dc10d7009df6e84d31a2e.png

Edited by grayprogrammerz
  • Like 6
  • Up 1