How can I increase my gig impressions and get first order?

madiha54

For a start, use samples of your own work rather than downloading them from Google and presenting them as your own. Breaking Fiverr's community standards isn't a great way to get orders and improve impressions. As per Fiverr's community standards, "Any designs or photographs featured in Gig images must be the seller's original work—but can be work previously published on the designer's websites or social media."

• Like 16

23 hours ago, rahulkajla1 said:

For a start, use samples of your own work rather than downloading them from Google and presenting them as your own. Breaking Fiverr's community standards isn't a great way to get orders and improve impressions. As per Fiverr's community standards, "Any designs or photographs featured in Gig images must be the seller's original work—but can be work previously published on the designer's websites or social media."

yes i totally agree with you and trying show own work fiverr gig images thanks

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, madiha54 said:

Hi,

Please check my gig below and give the suggestions  how to get more impressions and get the first order

It is considered rude to ask for help on another person's post. It is best to create your own post to ask for help. 

Furthermore, your post breaks Forum rule #6.

6.  You may post links relevant to the discussions if they are not links to your website or blog or violate Fiverr's Terms of Service. All gig and profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4