When a seller reaches level 2 at Fiverr Why Gigs are deranked? Any solid reason?

umairamjad0

Question

7 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, umairamjad0 said:

When a seller reaches level 2 at Fiverr Why the Gigs are deranked? Any solid reason?

Beyond just regular gig rotation, one reason could be that you recently got promoted. It makes sense if you think about it: you're competing with other level 1 sellers in the rotation/algorithm game, then suddenly, you're moved to level 2 and have to compete with some of the best-selling people on Fiverr. Many sellers experience a slump after a promotion. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I noticed the following:
2 months ago: 2 reviews
7 months ago: 1 review
8 months ago: 9 reviews

Your performance is going down. You are not selling anymore.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results because you are not selling anymore. This has nothing to do with receiving the level 2 badge. Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

Besides that, I noticed in the reviews from the last year that more than half of them are from the same buyer. You need to get much more new buyers. That buyer that I was talking about stopped purchasing your gigs, and now you have no business anymore. Relying on only 1 buyer is not a good idea. 

• Like 7