This page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers

mentorspk

Question

I set up all for SEO Link Building, here is my profile, Passes the SEO TEST, It took more than 2 hours to make a gig carefully. Finally, I got a mail after 1 hour 

We appreciate your interest in becoming a freelancer on Fiverr. To meet the growing demand for high-quality services from trustworthy freelancers, we have carefully considered your profile and service. Unfortunately, we cannot approve your seller profile at this time.

Thanks,
The Fiverr Team

is this enough information for me? Is anyone on FIVERR here to reply, or has anyone who took responsibility to answer?

Edited by mentorspk
  • Like 11

2 answers to this question

From the looks of it, Fiverr doesn't think that the services you are offering are of high enough quality to be offered on the platform. Fiverr used to allow everyone to create a seller account and start selling, but it looks like Fiverr is now focusing on ensuring that the services offered on their platform are up to standard. There could be a multitude of reasons why Fiverr thinks that the services you wanted to offer are not the right match, but I don't think they'd share that information with you.

• Like 7
  • Up 1