Fiver Fake order Submission Inquiry

safivepal

Hi,

We need multiple services in fiver, but i am in worry that may be 2nd party (service provider) will do fraud and submit work without my verification and you release him payment.

It has been already done with my friend, and service provider took 200$ without complete his order and he send fake detail and submit work. But that was totally fake, and fiver made him payment, after that he blocked the account and run away. Fiver even did not take confirmation even 1 time that, Is your work is Ok?. i was surprised after listen this story.

I need confirmation, that if i gave someone order and same thing will happen to me. what should you do. How you pay me back? and how many days you can stop his payment. because i need guest posting service, and it takes lot of time to verify. because he is also a third person to gave us this service. later on admin is removing My GUEST POST, Iif he did not get his payment.

I hope you understand

Waiting your kind reply

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, safivepal said:

We need multiple services in fiver, but i am in worry that may be 2nd party (service provider) will do fraud and submit work without my verification and you release him payment.

Two words: be vigilant.

Everyone can get scammed, but to avoid it, they have to be able to know what to avoid. If you want a logo and only want to pay $5 for it, well, you'll get something that's worth that much (and the same goes for many other things.) Oftentimes, something that sounds to good to be true is...yeah, just that. 

That being said, even if you do end up scammed YOU have to be the one on guard. You have 3 days to review the order once it's been delivered and say 'wait, this isn't it'. If someone doesn't send you the actual thing you ordered (I think there's like, one category that's an exception to this but the rules for it are there clearly) don't accept it, simple as that. After the 3 days pass or you accept the order, things get trickier.

(now, should it have to be this way? No, but global markets like this get tricky for sure.)

Edited by katakatica
  • Like 16

On 5/25/2023 at 2:37 AM, safivepal said:

Hi,

It has been already done with my friend, and service provider took 200$ without complete his order and he send fake detail and submit work. But that was totally fake, and fiver made him payment, after that he blocked the account and run away. Fiver even did not take confirmation even 1 time that, Is your work is Ok?. i was surprised after listen this story.

I need confirmation, that if i gave someone order and same thing will happen to me. what should you do. How you pay me back? and how many days you can stop his payment. because i need guest posting service, and it takes lot of time to verify. because he is also a third person to gave us this service. later on admin is removing My GUEST POST, Iif he did not get his payment.

I hope you understand

Waiting your kind reply

Purchase only from TRS/PRO or Level 2 sellers with > 200 5 star reviews.  That is the only way to insure that you will not be scammed.  

• Like 10