Fiverr Order

designerhosain

7 minutes ago, designerhosain said:
Can anyone tell me how the background remover currently works on Fiberr

Interesting question considering your gig:

image.png.e8067c63e041e0535bb03530f8a7ecc8.png

By the way, you made a mistake and listed yourself as "fluent" in English. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, newsmike said:

By the way, you made a mistake and listed yourself as "fluent" in English. 

The mistake is he offered that gig without knowing how to do it :)))) But I 100% agree, a lot of people that just want money without investing time and effort into acquiring and improving their skills.. 

• Like 12
  • Up 1

There is free software available on the internet to remove backgrounds. For most people, it's good enough to use that free software.

In my case, more than 50% of the images where I want to remove the background (with free software) have an acceptable result.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, yeasinshamim74 said:

Marketing your gig properly,

33 minutes ago, shopify_zahin said:
  1. stay on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as possible, It helps to rank a gig on the first page I believe.
  2. And promote your gigs on social media, this is very helpful
  3. if you use keywords in the gigs description as possible.

did you read what he asking? he is asking what means Fiverr impressions 

do not reply with messages that have nothing to do with the context!

1 hour ago, designerhosain said:
Can anyone tell me exactly what is meant by fiber impression? 

Impressions are how many times your gig has been shown to people, if you get a lot of impressions and few clicks and few orders, it means there is a problem how are you offering your services.

• Like 12
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

3 days analysis impressions 250+

click 6

So, 1 gig took 250 impressions and 6 clicks it is good! if from these 6 clicks you took some order don't touch nothing, BUT if from these 6 clicks you are not taking any orders means there is problem in your description...

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

You should change the title of your gig since it has several grammatical errors. I can't say if it would be beneficial or not, but once you fix the title, it wouldn't be deleterious anymore. The same goes for your gig description.

Edited by rahulkajla1
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

9 hours ago, designerhosain said:

3 days analysis impressions 250+

click 6

Your gig title is not bad, you should wait a little more. if you get clicks but no orders reason should be your packages or description that make. Could you double-check your gig description and packages. note:  when you search your gigs and click on it, it will count as a click  

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

Until recently my gig was on the font page but all of a sudden now it's all gone . I can't find it anywhere But my gig are showing Active status . I don't Know do to do ? Please any one Help me 😭

This has happened to all of us at least once.... if your services are no longer pop out from the search results, it could be a problem in your performance (example: a negative review)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, designerhosain said:

Until recently my gig was on the font page but all of a sudden now it's all gone . I can't find it anywhere But my gig are showing Active status . I don't Know do to do ? Please any one Help me 😭

Hi @designerhosain - Fiverr gives all new sellers an initial boost to help them get started on the platform. You started in Jan 2023, so I think it's quite amazing that you've had a boost for almost 6 months. However, since you haven't gotten any orders or reviews during that timeframe, it looks like you are no longer being promoted on the first page anymore.

This shouldn't make a difference in your business since you didn't get any orders from your previous impressions. As long as your gigs are active and you are getting more than 0 impressions, you are still being shown to buyers. So focus on turning impressions to clicks and clicks into orders.

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 14
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, designerhosain said:

I can't find it anywhere But my gig are showing Active status

You have a gig called "I will do unique business card design also stationary design".

If a buyer goes to the Fiverr search bar and searches for "stationary design" Fiverr will automatically change it and say "Results for stationery design". And they'll only see results for "stationary design" if they click the "Search instead for..." link below.

So people searching for either spelling of it might not find your gig because of that (unless they clicked "search instead for...stationary design").

So it might be worth changing stationary in the title. Also in your gig tags for that gig it might be better to change the ""profesional" one.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 12
  • Up 1