Fiverr is not Remecmend my profile @Hackway

hackway

Question

Dear Fiverr Community,

I noticed that Fiverr is not recommending my profile to potential buyers. This is affecting my visibility and income. But I don't see any improvement in my situation. I feel like I am being ignored and discriminated against by Fiverr.

@Hackway

I would like to know why Fiverr is not recommending my profile and what I can do to change that. Is there a specific reason or criteria that I am missing? Is there a way to appeal or request a review of my profile? Is there an email address where I can reach out to the community team or the management?

I appreciate your attention and assistance in this matter. I love working on Fiverr and I want to continue growing my business here. Please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Hackway

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

5 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, hackway said:

I am being ignored and discriminated against by Fiverr.

Yes, it has been a week and you are not the Top seller. It is outrageous! After all, you should be placed ahead of the 23,068 other video editors who got here before you, the ones who have crafted their gigs, paid their dues building their businesses for a few years and made a lot of money for Fiverr along the way. I would call the UN office for human rights violations immediately. 

The entitlement factor is up like 2,000% lately.

image.png.9cc66ec040776b2682325dcd1d03a6bb.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Up 7

I echo was @newsmike says. 

I really feel your pain. After all, 24 days is a hell of a long time to wait for an order. You poor thing. 

As well as the United Nations Court for Human Rights, I would strongly recommend a sponsored silence to really drill home your dissatisfaction and anger.  The longer you last, the more impact you will have.  I am willing to donate $5 to get you started.

Good luck!  

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, breals said:

I echo was @newsmike says. 

I really feel your pain. After all, 24 days is a hell of a long time to wait for an order. You poor thing. 

As well as the United Nations Court for Human Rights, I would strongly recommend a sponsored silence to really drill home your dissatisfaction and anger.  The longer you last, the more impact you will have.  I am willing to donate $5 to get you started.

Good luck!  

I don't understand the entitlement. His video is just as basic and template driven as you could imagine. I don't think he has any idea that this is his competition, and he has to be able to explain and show demos that demonstrate what he can do better.  It is shockingly disconnected from any business reality. 

Here's who he's mad is ahead of him:

Capture.JPG

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 12
  • Up 4

On 5/24/2023 at 11:42 PM, hackway said:

Dear Fiverr Community,

I noticed that Fiverr is not recommending my profile to potential buyers. This is affecting my visibility and income. But I don't see any improvement in my situation. I feel like I am being ignored and discriminated against by Fiverr.

@Hackway

I would like to know why Fiverr is not recommending my profile and what I can do to change that. Is there a specific reason or criteria that I am missing? Is there a way to appeal or request a review of my profile? Is there an email address where I can reach out to the community team or the management?

I appreciate your attention and assistance in this matter. I love working on Fiverr and I want to continue growing my business here. Please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Hackway

I have also same problem....😔😔😔

• Like 6