What is the fastest way to get buyers?

Guest shaheen101085

Guest shaheen101085

Will there be any problem with Fever's account if the gig is edited again and again?

14 hours ago, shaheen101085 said:

Will there be any problem with Fever's account if the gig is edited again and again?

Yes but must check its temperature first that it's high or normal 😶

Avoid over-optimization else it might cause you trouble. Once you edit your gig, your gig will take time to adjust its position in search results based on your changes and other factors.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Guest shaheen101085

If the gig template is used by someone else or another free image, does it affect the gig?

3 minutes ago, shaheen101085 said:

If the gig template is used by someone else or another free image, does it affect the gig?

Question is why do you want to use someone else's designs or free designs? Don't you have any portfolio which you can use for gig gallery?

Yes, it will definitely affect your gig as Fiverr might deny your gig or if you use someone else's designs, he/she can report you for it.

It is always recommended to use your own designs/portfolio.

• Like 10

Guest shaheen101085

I published a gig but I want to remove that gig. Now if I publish a new gig instead of that gig, will there be any problem with my account?

Guest shaheen101085

My gig doesn't rank well.  How can I increase Gig Impressions and get Gig rank better?

6 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Can you please share which factors will help? What a person should do?

• Like 3

Yes, I am using it since March 2016. Considering you as a top rated and pro seller, I want to learn from you as learning never stop. @filipdevaere I am hopeful that I will learn very beneficial information from you. 

Edited by aishdesigner
  • Like 3