Sharing MS Word file

mickey598

Question

Hello Superstars of Fiverr,

I am providing amazon FBA related services on amazon and most the times I get orders related to product listing creation. A lot of information is needed in order to create a proper listing e.g weight, size, variation size, colors, material, images, country of origin and etc! 

It makes a mess for me to collect the data because the buyer are either inactive or inefficient in providing the info.

Am I allowed to share a word file with the requirements to be filled by the buyers so that I have all the information in an arranged form?

I am unable to add all the requirement in the gig because they are literally a lot.

Thanks, 

Your peer superstar,

Mickey

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mickey598 said:

Hello Superstars of Fiverr,

I am providing amazon FBA related services on amazon and most the times I get orders related to product listing creation. A lot of information is needed in order to create a proper listing e.g weight, size, variation size, colors, material, images, country of origin and etc! 

It makes a mess for me to collect the data because the buyer are either inactive or inefficient in providing the info.

Am I allowed to share a word file with the requirements to be filled by the buyers so that I have all the information in an arranged form?

I am unable to add all the requirement in the gig because they are literally a lot.

Thanks, 

Your peer superstar,

Mickey

its hard to work when buyer response rate is slow

May be you can set auto reply something like:
```
Welcome {username}

Make sure you include:

- weight
- variation
```

whenever buyer first time messages, automated reply would be sent

and rest, less questioning may needed

• Like 9

You're allowed to (as long as there's no outside information/contact options, of course), but I think it would cause more delays and headaches. What if the buyer didn't fill out the form and send it back promptly? What if they ignored it? I'd really suggest getting all the required information on the order itself.

• Like 7